Paint your own carnival mask at a unique class in Venice. Learn more about ancient techniques as you put your new skills to the test to produce a stunning mask to keep and take home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Venetian mask shop located on San Marco # 596. The laboratory is located a few minutes walk from Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and pass under the Clock Tower. Proceed straight on to the end of “Mercerie dell’Orologio”. Then turn right into “Campo San Zulian” and facing the Church pass its façade on the left and you have reached “Campiello San Zulian”. The laboratory is in the opposite corner on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Appropriate clothing for painting is suggested
- The tour could be bilingual
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the days after, otherwise it will be refunded)
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties