Enjoy a visit to Venice's Natural History Museum for a great family-friendly activity. See plants, animals, and fossils on display, plus the famous Sarchosuchus Imperator dinosaur skull.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Museum of Natural History is located on the Grand Canal in Venice, go to the main entrance and show your ticket on arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Venetian citizens, residents, children aged under 5 years old, and disabled people get free admission.
- Before planning your visit, always consult the official website of the Civic Museums of Venice for any changes in opening and closing times.
- The Museum is closed on Monday.
- Every Friday and Saturday, until Saturday September 30, 2023, and on Monday 14 and Tuesday 15 August, 2023, the museum is open until 8 PM (last entrance at 7 PM).