Head straight inside the Doge's Palace in Venice with your entry ticket. Explore the site that was the head of a 1000-year republic, marvel at its architecture, and walk across the Bridge of Sighs.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Doge's Palace is located in St. Mark's Square. Head to the prepaid entrance tickets line and show the barcode on your voucher to the staff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This ticket is non-refundable, and cannot be rescheduled.
- Entry is free for children under 6 years old and for disabled visitors and carer.
- Check on the museum website for any additional concessions. You will need to pick up their free entry ticket from the ticket office upon arrival.
- Opening hours for Doge's Palace are 9:00 AM-6:00 PM. The last entry is 1 hour before closing.
- Waiting time depends on the speed of security checks. We recommend you organize your visit from 12.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- If you prefer, you can start your visit at one of the other museums included in your ticket: Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum, or Biblioteca Marciana. Opening hours are 10.00 AM-5.00 PM. The last entry is 1 hour before closing.