See some of the top attractions in Venice with the St. Mark's city pass. Get entry to Doge's Palace, all museums located on St. Mark's Square, 3 churches on the Chorus Circuit, and the Querini Stampalia Foundation.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
You can go directly to whichever attraction you prefer to visit first. To enter Doge's Palace, head to the prepaid entry ticket queue and show the barcode on your voucher to the staff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entry is free for children under 6 years old and for disabled visitors and carer.
- Check on the museum website for any additional concessions. You will need to pick up their free entry ticket from the ticket office upon arrival.
- Before planning your visit, always consult the official website of the Civic Museums of Venice for any changes in opening and closing times
- You can begin your visit at any of the museums or attractions included in your city pass.
- From April 1 to October 31, Doge's Palace opening hours are 8:30 AM-7:00 PM (last entry at 6:00 PM)
- From November 1 to March 31, Doge's Palace opening hours are 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (last entry at 4:00 PM)
- Correr Museum, Biblioteca Marciana, and National Archaeological Museum opening hours are 10:00 AM-5:00 PM. The last entry is at 4:00 PM
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months and gives you one entry into each museum