Explore the oldest living city in Europe, Plovdiv, with this guided 2-hour walking tour. Discover historical monuments including the Roman Stadium, the ancient theatre, the Djumaya Mosque, and the charming Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of Ramada Trimontium hotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The walking tour may take between 2 and 2.5 hours depending on the group.