Discover the wild cats of South Africa and learn about wildlife conservation on a guided 1-hour tour. Get an up-close look at lions, leopards, cheetahs, and other animals such as meerkats, marabou storks and penguins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Directions: • Take the turnoff from the N2 which is signposted as "Tenikwa/Monkeyland/Elephant Sanctuary" • At Animal Alley, keep left (Tenikwa Signposted) and drive past Kurland Village • At the fork, keep right to the Tenikwa Signposted Entrance • Check in at ReceptionOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Selfie sticks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Although this experience allows guests to be in close proximity to the animals, a no touching policy is enforced on this tour.