Gain an all-inclusive insider's look into Vermont's explosive craft beer scene. Go behind-the-scenes of the areas most innovative and tenured breweries before enjoying a delicious pizza paired with beers for lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Choose between 2 pickup addresses: 115 Cherry St or 870 Williston Rd (at the DoubleTree), Burlington. The Williston pickup will be scheduled for 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Anyone visibly intoxicated before the tour will not be allowed to attend and a refund will not be provided
- For US citizens please bring a non-expired state ID, if you are not from the US, please bring your passport
- You must wear closed toe shoes (for safety)
- For groups of 4 or more there is an auto gratuity of 13 dollars per person added to the ticket price that goes directly to the tour guide