Visit different Harry Potter location sites and see buildings that inspired the books by JK Rowling on a walking tour of London. Attempt to enter the Ministry of Magic, shop for butterbeer, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a group walking tour of no more than 15 adults. You can also book it as a private option
- Moderate walking ability is required (3 hours of walking)
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a topped-off Oyster Card, travel card, or contactless bank card for a 2-stop journey on the Underground
- Tour departs punctually. Please arrive 10 minutes early