Learn about the main historical sites and discover the architectural landmarks of Peru’s capital on this walking street food tour. Sample 13 types of food & drink — all of which are popular on-the-go dining options among locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Discover the main architectural landmarks of Peru’s capital
- Embark on a unique streetfood tour taking place in the main place of Lima
- Support a local nonprofit fighting anemia and taking this tour
- Taste delicious food in some of Lima's oldest taverns
- Food tastings
- Drinks - beer, water, and local juice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you have a dietary restriction please let the supplier know in order to accommodate the itinerary based on your needs.