Enjoy a tour of Malta’s mountainous small villages and historical sites visiting picturesque cliffs and ancient tombs. Our tour guides guarantee a unique experience for your stay in Malta.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 87 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The local supplier's office, L-Apparell, Ħad-Dingli, Malta. Transport from any location in Malta is available for a surcharge; please ask the supplier for more information.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Segways are appropriate for anyone 12 and older.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos). The use of the Segway is not appropriate for pregnant women.
- We do not visit museums from the inside during our tours.